After you airbrush tan, your skin will feel so luxurious, you'll want to keep it that way.
Here's my top 10 tips for retaining the youthful glow airbrushed skin:
- use Tan Extender - I recommend "All About Me" or "Amber Sun Tan Extender" from Norvell. I like the "All About Me" Tan Extender because it smells so good and also has CoQ10 to reduce the depth and appearance of wrinkles and increase skins moisture content. I also like the brand from Norvell as it smells good, applies nicely because the lotion is very creamy and it also gives a great color.
- for showering, avoid using bar soaps or high ph products because they will strip and fade your tan rapidly. It's better to use shower gels or body washes while you have your spray tan.
- don't exfoliate until your tan is gone - otherwise you'll scrub the tan off!
- drink lots of water - you know why
- use sun screen every day on hands and neck and chest - ALWAYS - if the sun is in the sky, you're being exposed to skin damaging rays ...
- get plenty of rest - bags under the eyes ruin the youthful glow
- don't smoke, cut down on drinking - need I say more
- cut down on coffee, switch to herbal tea
- if you can smile - teeth look whiter when you're tan
- do yoga or dance even if it's just in your living room meditation - taking the time to be still can really improve your mood and your world
You'll notice some of these aren't about the skin directly ... but it's all connected. Literally your skin is your largest connective organ in your body, so love it and protect it from the outside in and the inside out.
Airbrush tanning is THE BEST way to get and keep that healthy sexy look you want!
I am an artist and use many different tanning solutions to get the color that is just right for YOU!
Come and see how fabulous you can look!